Just presented this new logo to Adam and Samantha over at Foothills Carpet Care and their response was really enthusiastic! We’ve known Adam and Samantha for a while and we’ve talked about some marketing materials and some ideas but there are just so many options – especially when considering an updated logo. They have been using a pretty typical serif font with just the name of their company, Foothills Carpet Care, in a dark-ish green. We had talked about using the shape of the SC border, a carpet roll, and of course, depicting foothills. But this new logo came together after mediaMark was shown a sketch by Adam of some foothills with a straight carpet wand detail as the border between a couple of hills. We took it from there and kept the following items in mind:
- They’ve been using a serif font probably because they like it, so we chose an updated serif font
- They’ve been using green and green is a great color for a nature setting (foothills) and communicates trust to consumers
- They’re a carpet CARE company, not necessarily a carpet installation company
- Keep the accent color(s) complimentary but also not necessary
With those things in mind the design resulted with the image shown. We took a few more liberties depicting a carpet cleaning tool, and morphed it into a winding road into the foothills. We had also considered a roll of carpet extending into the hills but their services are better communicated with the wand. As shown with the accent color is great, but the design also works as a one color screen print if necessary.
Thanks for the opportunity Adam and Samantha! If you’re in need of Carpet care services, give them a call at 864-569-9366. They can help you with more than just carpet cleaning too:
- Stain Removal
- Pet Treatments
- Complete Odor Control
- Exact Match Spot Dying
- Deep Cleaning & Deodorizing
- Emergency Water Extractions
Stay tuned for more layouts with this logo and see how mediaMark extends the branding onto cards and flyers.